Benefits for Reset Company Members
Advisory Service and Knowledge Hubs for Employment Law and HR and Health and Safety
We recognise that keeping up to date with current legislation can be time-consuming and costly. As a Reset Member you can now take advantage of our Reset Knowledge Hubs - two online knowledge bases for Employment Law, HR and Health and Safety, and advisory services in partnership with Ellis Whittam.
So, what can Reset members expect from the new services?
• Unlimited access to the Reset Knowledge Hub which includes a library of guidance and template documents on Employment Law, HR and Health and Safety. Documents are updated to incorporate current legislation so you can be assured that they are always compliant.
• A dedicated advisory service team on-hand to offer members support by email or phone.
• When extra support is needed, members benefit from significant cost savings on Ellis Whittam's full package One2One services for Employment Law, HR and Health and Safety services.
Employment Law and HR
Making sure you have the right policies and procedures in place can be a daunting, not to mention a drain on often already stretched resources. The Reset Employment Law and HR Knowledge Hub provides compliant template documentation. Coupled with the advisory service this will proactively minimise the risk of disputes and claims in the workplace.
You can access documentation and guidance on:
• Contract of Employment
• Staff Handbook
• Absence Management
• TUPE - Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations
The Telephone Advisory Services can provide best practice advice to our members when they need it (*subject to fair usage policy). The Knowledge Hubs alone would cost around £250 per year, so these services provided as part of Reset Company Membership, unlimited and totally free of charge, deliver fantastic value to our members.
In the event of an issue you will receive the right advice and support to achieve the best possible outcome for your organisation.
Health and Safety
Whatever your business or industry, it is vital you understand your legal obligations to your staff and those affected by your business. The Reset Health and Safety Knowledge Hub and Advisory Service provides members with practical advice to safeguard your business and ensure compliance, including guidance on:
• Competent Person
• General and specific risk assessment
• Health and Safety policy and handbook
• Accident reporting
• Statutory Inspections
Login to My Dashboard and click on the Knowledge Hubs and Advisory Services icon where you will be able to access the Knowledge Hub and contact information for the Advisory Services.
The Reset Employment Law and HR and Health and Safety Knowledge Hubs are available all day, every day – 24/7. Alternatively, members can contact the Advisory Service team by email or phone between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Please ensure that you have your Reset Membership number to hand.
*A copy of the Fair usage policy can be found here.